An extremely versatile homogeneous vinyl flooring range.
Totally waterproof water-resistant surfaces, easy to wash and sanitize thanks to antibacterial qualities.
Particularly suitable for healthcare settings such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, as well as schools, nurseries and libraries.
Duraflor Plus is suitable also for navale use.
Usage classes and classifications
Highly resistant to heavy traffic, this flooring benefits from the PUR polyurethane surface treatment, protecting the surface and facilitating maintenance.
• Its non-slip properties comply with EN 13893 norm with a value ≥ 0.3 µ (as required by CE marking), R9 according to DIN 51130.
• Reaction to fire (EN 13501-1): Bfl-s1 glued to incombustible support.
• Anti-static material (EN 1815) < 2 KV.
• The compact nature of the material guarantees bacteriostatic characteristics.
• Product composition has a percentage by weight equal to 75% of natural components and to 25% recycled material.
• Additionally the material is 100% recyclable.
Flooring must be bonded with an appropriate adhesive on a flat, solid and dry screed, free of cracks and fissures and insulated from moisture over time.
All use of smoothing compounds and adhesives must take in to consideration the usage types and the relevant manufacturers' prescriptions.
To obtain a consistent uniformity, flooring must be laid according to the progressive numbering of the rolls. Once the sheets to be laid have been left to acclimatize for a period of not less than 24 hours at a temperature not lower than 18°, they must be put into position inverted.
Flooring must be cleaned with the aid of specific neutral detergents and requires the application of metallic wax depending on the intensity of foot traffic and the type of use