Life Impact Protection Flooring
A line of flooring specifically designed for all those surfaces where you want to move and play. Thanks to the composition of the material, Life Impact Protection Flooring is ideal for eliminating the risks associated with accidental falls and particularly suitable for securing public and private play areas. Quick and easy installation, available in the sizes 50x50 cm, 50x100 cm and 100x100 cm.
Other decorations by request
Usage classes and classifications
LIFE IMPACT PROTECTION FLOORING is a line of products specifically designed to make public and private play areas safer, eliminating the risks associated with accidental falls and for all those surfaces where you want to move, play or play sports.
Lay the 50x50, 100x50 and 100x100 format Life flooring staggered as far as half the length of the tile. This way the flooring will be more cohesive and the thermal expansion will not create issues beyond the tolerances of the material. LIFE flooring can be shaped for fitting around particular profiles, pipes or corners. For shaping, using an electric jigsaw with a large-toothed wood blade or alternatively making cuts with a manual cutter is recommended. It is important not to make cuts with too sharp angles near the impact area in order to not compromise the material's mechanical absorption properties. It is advisable to always also glue the cuts on the walls lateral to the tiles to ensure secure bonding.
Periodic standard maintenance for LIFE products consists of:
- Checking uniformity of the bottom annually
- Checking that there has been no damage or that there are no missing parts due to acts of vandalism every 3 to 6 months.
- Making sure that the sheets are intact and that there are no missing parts, paying more attention to the fall zones. 3- to 6- month intervals.
- Cleaning tiles with room temperature water, removing any plants, soil residues, dirt, dust accumulations etc from the joints and surface. Carry out these checks every six months.
- Ensuring that the sheets are used correctly by users whenever possible.
- If it is necessary to carry out maintenance which requires the removal of some sheets, make sure that they are repositioned correctly.
- If the flooring comes into contact with possible harmful agents, contact the manufacturer to check that these do not alter the shock absorption capacity.
- Checking the shock absorption capacity via HIC test where required. Triennial intervals.
- This standard maintenance note does not take into account any weather or conditions that might alter the product's physical/chemical characteristics.